Friday, May 22, 2009

Summer Sweet Summer - Verão Doce Verão...






Finally I decided to make a little time to let you know how much fun we are having during Mariana 1st Summer!!! I apologize for not keeping up with my blog. I will try to be better...

Finalmente eu consegui arrumar um tempinho pra dizer a vocês como eu e Mariana estamos nos divertindo durante o 1.o verão dela!!! Me desculpem por eu ser tão relaxada qto ao meu Blog. Eu tentarei ser melhor :/


I couldn't wait for summer get here. It seems like it took FOREVER but it finally arrived and summer brought wit it tons of fun!!!

Eu não aguentava mais esperar pelo verão, parecia que nunca ia chegar, mas finalmente ele chegou cheio de diversão!!!!


Carolynne has just moved close to us and we have done tons of activities together.

Leo has included Mariana in his "Best friends" list and he also was able to be friend of my sweet nephews Chase and Wesley :)


Carolynne se mudou pra bem pertinho da gente e a nós temos feito muitas coisas juntos. O Léo inclusive incluiu a Mariana na lista dele de "Melhores Amigos" e já fez amizade com os meus doces sobrinhos, Chase e Wesley :)Text Color








We have gone to parks...
Nós temos ido a parques...






















We have gone to Jungle Jim...

Fomos ao Jungle Jim












We have gone to swimming classes

Nós temos ido à aulas de natação...













Mariana has helped mom to cook...

Mariana tem ajudado a mamãe a cozinhar...





And helped daddy with the yard

E ajudado o papai com o jardim




And we even had my birthday party

E nós tb tivemos meu aniversário
















This has been one of the best summers of my life! Full of joy and love!!! I just miss one big thing... The ones who are not here. But I want to let you know that you are in my heart :)





Este tem sido um dos melhores verões da minha vida. Cheio de amor e alegria!!! Eu só sinto saudade de uma coisa... Dos que não estão presentes... MAs vcs estão no meu coração :)





4 comments:

  1. Happy birthday!!!!!!!!!
    A wonderful summer!!!!!!! You're a beautiful family!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday!! Thank you for including me and my boys in all you do!! Can't wait to have more summer fun!! Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Re happy birthday!! You've got a beautiful family!! Congratulations!!!! I miss you and I want to know Mariana. She is very, very beautiful. kisses Ge

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have been so busy! Mariana is getting so big! Glad you are having fun :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are fun!