Tuesday, March 31, 2009

My Sweet, Loved Little boys!

As soon Dede left to New York, New York I tried to still my sweet nephews and keep them with me, to me and for me.

I went to check on them saturday morning after talking to Raegon on the phone and having he telling me that they were by themselves and he had no idea where his dad was and what time he would be back. Well as soon as I got there with Mariana I discovered Bill was at the neighbor's house, just few doors away and he was checking on them every 15 min or so. It was a relieve knowing men are not as irresponsible as we think they are :) But... WHY BOYS CAN NOT GIVE US A FULL INFORMATION ABOUT ANYTHING????????????? They never know what is going on, EVER!!!


Well after been there for a while and making sure Bill had everything cleaned up ( the house was chaotic when I got there) and under control I asked if the boys wanted to come to my house to keep playing with Mariana. My sweet Chase and Wesley loved the idea and were ready in 30 sec, Wesley even had his booster seat with him. I tried to bring Cameron and Reagon but they are too cool and big to be playing with the little kids. They decided they prefer stay in home with their dad and far away of the little boys.

After playing puzzles, matching cards, seeking and hide, making some cookies they decided it was time to play outside. Wesley though it was stupid I don't have XBOX or a trampolim but he found out other ways to have fun.



See how much fun you can have with a 6 month old baby??? Does anyone recognizes this little butt???




The fastest boy EVER!!!

Poor Chase tried to keep up with Wesley.




THIS IS WHY THEY LOVE ME...









AND THIS IS WHY I LOVE THEM...



THE BEST BABYSITTER ON TOWN!!!
THE SWEETEST BOY IN THE WHOLE WORLD...


AREN'T THEY ADORABLE???

3 comments:

  1. That was so nice of you to watch them for her! What a great Auntie you are. Looks like they had a blast :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are the best aunt in the whole world!!! Mariana is getting so big! She is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. look how much fun they are having! thanks so much for saving them!!!! They are still talking about the fun time they had with you!! I love the pictures - what a surprise!

    thank you
    thank you
    thank you!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are fun!